Monday, December 3, 2012

Finals Week: Brain Explosions Galore

Libraries are full up with students on the brink of massive freak outs. The Student Union building is buzzing with groups working on projects. MMmm it's finals week and there's cramming across the board.  If you're sitting pretty not worried about finals, good for you. I'm so not sitting here jealous of you. For the rest of you procrastinators, like me!!  Time to start those those tweets and fb posts complaining about all your #firstworldproblems. Finals are a drag and lack of sleep it is, huzzah. 
It's my last week of school and I'll be a college grad. Wow, pretty scary business if I do say so myself. I'm kinda ready for it to be over. I'm currently sitting in a ProTools lab and I just want to go home. Silly me for scheduling myself for work during finals week because I have nothing done. 

2 comments:

  1. la vida esta llena de oportunidades y si tu tienes la oportunidad completar todos los trabajos de la universidad y trabajar al mismo tiempo. Aprovecha y aprende al maximo ya que las oportunidades en la vida solo se presentan una sola vez. Tu eres afortunda y para adelante siempre con energia positiva. Cero estress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I need one more quarter myself :)

    ReplyDelete